Safety and Instruction Placards
Any type of placard can be custom made, using text, international symbols, diagrams, or photos and then laminated or engraved for posting in engine room, wheelhouse, or at muster stations. For the guest cabins, I recommend using simplified safety and fire placards as well as instructions for the use of telephone, air conditioning, head, etc.
- Fire Equipment and Fire Control Plans (designed to avoid "information overload")
- Safety Equipment (liferafts, EPIRBS, SART, flares, lifejackets, immersion suits, etc.)
- Muster Stations
- Bilge pumping diagrams and Emergency Procedures
- Fuel pumping diagrams
- Routine procedures such as starting/switching generators and connecting shore power.
- Cabin and space numbering system.
- Custom warning labels:
© Leo Lindstrand. All rights reserved.